Applicable to different bottle-shaped screw caps in condiment, food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical, pesticide, cosmetics and other industries.
The cap feeding is gripped by the air gripper, which is more stable and reliable
Process of packaging :
Automatic cap arrangement, cap feeding - automatic grasping cover - automatic capping - output station
● It can be applied to different bottle caps in condiment, food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical, pesticide, cosmetics and other industries.
● Cap supply, bottle clamping, transfer, and capping are fully automated. The machine is stable and easy to adjust.
● Made of stainless steel material + lightweight aluminum profile
● Excellent flexibility, can be adjusted according to the height of the bottle and the size of the bottle cap, and the tightness can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
● The cap feeding is gripped by the air gripper, which is more stable and reliable.
1. The cap feeding form: the air claw grasps the lower cover.
2. Cap arrangement method: lift the belt cover arrangement, replace the guide rails and cover feeding components with different covers
3. Cap feeding speed: 1800~3000 bottles/hour
4. Capping method: servo torque-limited grasping screw capping
5. Capping speed: 1800~3000 bottles/hour
5. The conveyor belt adopts 114mm wide POM chain piece, and the conveyor belt surface is 850mm above the ground.
6. Total power: 1.7 KW
7. The casing material is made of 304 stainless steel plate
8. Capping motor: Delta servo motor
9. Dimensions:L3100*W1082*1940mm (about)
10. Power supply: AC220V 50/60Hz
11. Air consumption (compressed air): 0.5-0.6MPA
12. Current: 15A
13. Scope of application: can/bottle diameter φ30-φ125mm, can /bottle height 30-220mm
Tel/ Fax: +86 20 3751 0321
Add: No.222 Nancun Team , Lingnan Village , Aotou town Conghua District of Guangzhou , China